Sunday, January 25, 2009

And HERE IT IS!!!!

Dear Bloggie friends,

You are, in all probability, shaking your head over my bloggity delinquency. To remember the birth dates of two men, long dead, and yet forget the same special day of one of my nine nearest and dearest relatives is a sin not easily to be forgiven. But... I am here to tell you, I sin not so grievously, because HERE IT IS!!!

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!

We actually celebrated today (hence the day late post, and I wanted you all to squirm), but pictures will have to wait, because I don't even have them downloaded on the computer, (and to tell you the truth, I don't even know how!) so pics will come tomorrow! Good night.

P.S. This also happens to be our 100th post. Exciting, eh? ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dear Sarah! Hope you had a great one.. And yes, you did make us squirm a bit. =P

Congrats on the 100 posts! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!

Congratulations on 100 posts!

Sounding more like a Canadian every day...eh?

Peter said...

Happy B-day Sarah!
Thanks for taking care of Faithie at Church!
O.k. fine thanks for the post Becca:)

Reed said...

Happy birthday Sarah!

Congratulations on the 100 posts!