Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stuffed With Books...

This is an excerpt from some of my recent reading, and I found it quite delightful-sounding. That great garret in the little house must resemble our garage, which has quite a number of boxes of books in it. And the chocolate? The only thing better than chocolate and a book is a cup of good English tea with chocolate and a book--but it must be the right kind of tea, you know. I only wonder that the protagonist could spend only an hour there. :)



"There is a great garret in my little house which is stuffed with books. It was into this that I plunged and rummaged for an hour. At the end of that time I emerged with a little chocolate and silver volume."

2 comments:

David said...

You posted! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Chocolate without a book is pretty good too, btw.

Unknown said...

agreed Becca... It was a blessing to talk to you yesterday. :)